- Apply name labels on dry and clean smooth surface.
- Rub firmly over the name label to ensure no air-bubbles remain.
- Please use top shelf when placing labelled items into dishwasher for cleaning & do not use high temperature settings such as "pots & pans".
Please note: If garment is not suitable for hot iron, please be careful and iron at own risk. Never iron directly onto the label.
- Preheat DRY iron to medium heat (no steam setting).
- Peel off the label & position label onto fully dry garment with text facing up. Please make sure the label is not applied on damp garments
- Cover label with supplied parchment paper (Baking paper) & press firmly with iron for 10~20 seconds. Please DO NOT move iron around.
- If edges are not fully stuck, you may need to increase temperature, pressure or time & repeat above steps.
WARNING : Labels can be a choking hazard.